Key Features include:-
- Colour LCD display and easy to use touch screen.
- Main Screen which gives an overview of the complete system, with the option to set up or view specific features.
- Tool Library which stores settings for each tool or die, enabling quicker and more reliable changes. (Automatic tool recognition which loads the appropriate setting as each tool is fitted in the press can be added as an option).
- Batch and Job Counters.
- In addition, this monitor can sense components / parts being loaded or unloaded within tooling (where sensors are present).
- Job identification and individual sensing configurations can be saved in the Tool Library.
- The monitor will detect whether components or parts are in position before allowing the press to cycle. This is indicated on the display screen with a clear “GO” instruction. If no components or parts are detected, then the monitor will not allow the press to run and a clear “NO GO” instruction will be displayed.
- Comes with sensor inputs, as appropriate.
- Multi-pin plug and sockets can be supplied to suit customer requirements.
- Can be combined with Titan Load Monitor.
- Can be adapted to suit specific customer requirements.
- Installed and calibrated by Titan Engineers.
- Full UK manufacturer’s 12 month warranty from date of commissioning.
Contact our Sales Department on 01384 392266 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org